- November 3, 2014
- Creative CircleStarts: 1:00 pmEnds: November 3, 2014 - 2:30 pmLocation: Antigonish Women's Resource Centre, Main Street, Antigonish, NS, Canada, North America
- November 5, 2014
- MINDFULNESS WorkshopStarts: 10:30 amEnds: November 5, 2014 - 11:30 amLocation: Antigonish Women's Resource Centre, 219 Main St, Antigonish, NS, CanadaDescription: Come and learn about the art of mindfulness. Using grounding and breathing techniques to learn to stay with the present moment.
- November 6, 2014
- LHCWStarts: 9:00 amEnds: November 6, 2014 - 4:00 pm
- Understanding, Managing & Working With Anxiety WorkshopStarts: 6:30 pmEnds: November 6, 2014 - 8:30 pm
- November 10, 2014
- LEGAL AID LAWYER IN CENTREStarts: 10:00 amEnds: November 10, 2014 - 1:00 pmLocation: CENTRE
Find Us On Facebook
Sign up for AWRC Letter
Come See Us!
We offer a range of services and programs to women, adolescent girls, and their families. Drop in to have a cup of coffee, browse our library, or sit in our comfy couches. Antigonish Women’s Resource Centre & Sexual Assault Services Association is located in the Kirk Building, 219 Main Street, Suite 204 (above Dreamcatcher’s Cafe). Please give us a call at (902)-863-6221 or email us.
No Scents is Good Sense!
Some women are hypersensitive to perfumed soaps and colognes. Such products can trigger a dangerous asthma attack and/or other symptoms such as headaches, nausea and sinus irritation in these people. Please do not wear or apply any scented products while in our centre.